The return of the Old Spice Man

Ok so I like Will Arnett...most of the time and I can understand times are a bit tough with some of his recent ventures not doing all that great, but when I see an ad where you have a smart, wise-cracking guy telling you what to do I only think of one thing and that's the Old Spice Man. To be fair this may not be intended, either that or Old Spice did just so well that it is has been ingrained in my sub-conscious, in fact they did so well they can't live up to it themselves!
But coming back on track...When i saw this ad for AT&T all I could do was compare it to Old Spice (sorry AT&T).


But on the bright side Isaiah Mustafa is back!! Even if it's only for a Christmas campaign :-D
Are Old Spice in need of so much help that they had to bring him back? I'm not complaining, being an obvious fan, but it might help do the brand some good after their last couple of failures, would it be too much to hope that they actually keep him this time?

0 comments: