Best Ad Ever!

I may be deviating from my usual tirades about brands....but I have to say, isn't this one of the best ads ever??


And no I don't say that because I am a self-proclaimed cat crazy person, but because it makes an emotional connection with the viewer. It not only makes you go "awww...", but it declares its message in a way which does not use scare tactics or pity which is common in animal shelter/rescue advertising. Instead it makes you feel warm and fuzzy and induces you to help out, therefore living up to the 'humane' part of their name.

The ad, albeit indirectly says a lot about the brand itself, that it is a caring, emotive brand which connects to the people and with the animals and that they truly care for them, so it creates an image for the brand as well as effectively spreading the message, a double edged winner.

0 comments: